jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

my carieer

This career of veterinary medicine, was my options because i thought at many areas where i can to job.
Besides i find good oportunites here to travel or develop me, in other country.
But i didn.t have clarity, a plan to the future and this is my work, find where i like to grown and give a major about me and become a best in that.

Is interesting examine the animals diagnostic it´s diseases, disorders or injuries.- but i think, than, there are other areas or any productions where i will like to try.
For finish, only time and my capacity, can determine what will to do next time.

2 comentarios:

A las 13 de mayo de 2010, 15:39 , Blogger Miss ha dicho...

This career of veterinary medicine, was my WFoptions because i thought at many areas where i can WW to WW job.
Besides i find good SP oportunites here to travel or develop me,WW in WW other country.
But i didn.t have clarity, a plan to the future and this is my work, find where i like to grown and give a major about me and become a best in that.

^ Is interesting examine the animals diagnostic it´s diseases, disorders or injuries.- but i think, than, there are other areas or any productions where i will like to try.
WW For finish, only time and my capacity, can determine what will to do next time.

What do you mean by next time?very good rodrigo please check the corrections and let me know any doubt
miss

 
A las 13 de mayo de 2010, 18:59 , Blogger Nicole Butto ha dicho...

hello roro! in you picture you look very serius!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio